Through Alberts Organics, Farm Store customers can purchase premium, organic produce in bulk at a significantly reduced price. This program makes hundreds of products available that we simply don’t have space for in the store. This is also a great way to get the best price on items you use in bulk regularly or for parties and special events. The buying club will rely exclusively on Alberts Organics, which may or may not be the source of the produce you see in our produce department. Please feel free to browse and don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions!
A few details
- Orders are placed weekly on Mondays at 9:00 am
- Orders must be picked up by Wednesday
- We will inspect and reject poor quality produce on your behalf
- There is no handling fee or membership fee
- Orders can be placed as frequently or infrequently as desired
This price list is updated each Thursday. While these prices are typically locked for the week, occasionally supply issues will cause prices to change without notice.
Placing Your Order
You may use the electronic order form below to directly submit your order, or download, print, and complete the order form using one of the following:
You may complete an order form the following ways:
- Via direct submission using the electronic order form below
- At the Store
- Attach the form to an email to us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You are welcome to call and confirm the status of your order.
Payment is due at the time of pick-up. No deposit is required.
Returns / Refunds
Please check your merchandise carefully at the time of pick-up! Alberts Organics will not accept returns on product that has left the store. Please inspect and reject produce at the time of pickup if you are unsatisfied with its quality.